Monday, January 26, 2009

#3 - Richten en Schieten!

First day of classes here in the marvelous Netherlands...

...and my only class of the day was cancelled. HIEPERDEPIEP HOERA!

So, instead of furthering my incredibly expensive education, I walked around the Castle grounds with Rosie. We set out with the intention of taking pictures, and after taking approximately three inside pictures, decided the 40-degree weather was too nice to waste. Hopefully, inside pictures will be taken at some point, but here are a few!



YEAH THIS IS WHERE I LIVE WHAT?!



And then Rosie decided to take me to NARNIA. No joke. Narnia is in the backyard of the Castle. Unfortunately, it's a "VERBODEN" area. So Rosie and I oh-so-secretly ninja'd our way across this lovely bridge/dam area:


TO NARNIA. For the sake of keeping it mildly secret, I'll only tease you with one picture, and then you can jealously imagine how awesome the rest of it must've been. I'm glad I got there once and photo-documented it before we all received a reminder via email that the outer grounds of the Castle were off-limits. SUCCESS.


Anyone that wants to see more pictures of Narnia, or the Castle in general, follow this link! The pictures came out pretty well, thanks to my incredibly generous father letting me whisk his much nicer Canon off to Europe with me!

No comments: